1. Pray to God Who IS Holy Love, "that (with Him) we might be ONE." (John 17:22)
2. Ask His Spirit of Holy Love to come to live always in our hearts.
3. Ask the Holy Spirit of Love to 'BE my heart'.
4. Pray for all; friend and enemy. (Not even one may be excluded.)
5. Being always conscious of the needs of others. Practise this...
6. Serving others needs as much as we are able. Practise this...
7. Help Mum, Dad, family, friends, others where/when we can.
8. Help the poor and needy. Be a true friend.
9. Help and visit the sick and the disabled.
10. Study to improve our skills and gifts - so we may better share, help and serve.
11. Forgive - especially those who offend us personally. Pray for them and always try to do only what is good to them.
12. Receive the Holy Sacraments of God's Love as often as possible, that God's Holy Love and Presence may always live and grow in us.
'O Sacred Heart of Jesus,
O Sacred Heart Divine,
All praise and all thanksgiving
be every moment Thine.'
'Jesus, meek and humble of heart,
Make my heart like unto Thine.'
'Heart of Jesus, Heart of Jesus,
Burning with love for men,
Inflame my heart, inflame my heart,
With love, with love, for Thee.'
'Sweet Heart of Jesus, be my love.
Sweet Heart of Mary, be my salvation.'
'O sweetest Heart of Jesus, we implore,
That we may love Thee, ever more and more.'
'Sweet Heart of Jesus, by Thy agony,
Have pity on the dying.'
The prayer taught by the Angel Of Peace to the children of Fatima in 1916:
'My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love You.
I ask pardon for those who do not believe,
do not adore, do not hope, and do not love you.' (x 3)
'St Margaret Mary Alacoque, saint of the Sacred Heart, pray for us.'